Search This Blog

Monday 30 July 2012

Ask A Hot Chick - One

"Question: women think I am kind and great yet those comments always come from attached women. Why is it so difficult to find a sexy amazing woman who is single who will actually like me? Apparently those women all find me too average"


Well, I hate to have to state the obvious
but you've answered your own question. 


A sexy, amazing woman wants to enjoy the company of a sexy, amazing man. Fortunately for men, "sexy and amazing" have far broader meanings than the same label applied to women for whom, but for the handful of people who are genuinely into big women, Barbie is "it". 3% of the population enjoy this "model" body type. So, just like you have eyes that recognize that fine ass (or etc.) so too, does she.


It's a great place to be because the pickings are plentiful which ensures a girl can be selective. Or not if she's just that lazy. I'm about as lazy as they come and I can't remember ever have hooked up with an "average" guy. They've all been as equally sexy and amazing as I am... because I can afford to be selective like that. If I get a lot dumber and/or dumpier, my pickings will do down proportionately and I will be forced to pick from uglier, dumpier and dumber  folks... or maybe not because I am a chick. We sort of just have to show up.


Since I've probably already invoked the wrath of the haters who are going to accuse me of fattism or fuck-uglyism, I'll just keep plowing through, assuming that you actually wanted an honest answer or you wouldn't have asked this kitty cat... When you make whiny bitch statements like "Why doesn't anyone actually like me?" all you are proving is how needy and out of touch you are with yourself.


If you can't answer why a woman would want to bounce around on your disco stick (other than the fact that it exists, well, I'll say it again: 49% of the population are competing with you on that. And that figure has been adjusted to exclude 18 and under and to include women with strap-ons who might like to fuck a bitch, too.)... how the hell are you going to convince her of that???


Chances are the wives of your friends are just being nice but might not give you the time of day if they were single. They're off the hook because they're attached, so they can say anything they want. It's the inverse of the way a guy will say anything to get into a girl's pants. But have no intentions of following through because they hope they will never have to. Chicks will keep a guy in the friend zone for as long as possible. Marriage is a good insurance on that.


This is your homework, based on knowing nothing about you:


1. Watch all the Katt Williams you can get your dirty hands on.


2. Wash your hands. There's some sexy poetry about it in there.


3. Get yourself some David Deida material, a.k.a. How to Stop Being A Fucking Whining Chode Sac, though he presents it in a lot more friendly fashion.


4. Read my  blog . I'll link back to all the other Ask A Hot Chick installments as they exist. Though I actually have faith that you can use the Internet because you found me in multiple places. Score one for you!


5. Spend some time figuring out what the fuck you even have to offer a woman other than a game of constantly reassuring you that you're fine.


6. Stop trying to date out of your league. If you don't know where you sit on the scale of one to ten, you'll have a hard time staying in your range. The Simpsons isn't real life, Homer would not have ended up with Marge to have an unplanned pregnancy in the first place. See #5.


7. Jesus Fuck, stop whining like a little bitch. Seriously. How you present yourself matters, take it into consideration. I don't give a fuck how y'all perceive me so I'll say whatever the fuck I want to.


8. Just going out on a limb here but hop on a fucking treadmill.


9. Read "The Joy of Sex". Apply what you have learned.


10. Listen to that David Deida audio again, whenever you have the chance. It'll blow your mind wide open so you can come back and ask a better question next time.

One Love, Bitches.


p.s. Just for the record, I'm not affiliated with David Deida in any way. I've just heard and read some of his shit, and I tell you, he's on. And then some. He WILL help you stop being a chode, or you are beyond repair and can just get yourself a Fleshlight and some Live Chat Smut credits. Or a professional lover. You'll still have to polite but it won't matter if you're a whiny lil bitch.


Actually, on the subject of chode free livin' and lovin' consult with the Ghetto Geniuses. In fact, whenever you're done reading all my shit, you should be checking out their shit. They keep it so real they make me look like a sweet princess. And if you want to improve your game, they have pointers galore.

3 comments:

  1. As I jump onto the nearest treadmill, head hung in shame, realising that I might indeed ocassionally (possibly frequently) be a whinny bitch, I for some reason feel more confident.

    You caustic sarcasm has ripped the self denial from my eyes, and I must conclude that I might, just might, have been punching above (or is it below?) my
    weight.

    Time to suck it up buttercup and start doing some sit ups.

    JTown

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is fucking white letters on black. my skinface is jumping out of my face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @JTown GI Joe said "knowing is half the battle" cuz it's fucking true. Confidence for all the right reasons is awesometastic. Apologies for forgetting to respond before now.

    @toquar ...not sure what that even means but if you highlight the text it becomes blank print on a grey chunk which might be easier on your precious skinface. It also makes the links pop a little more. They're highlighted blue because they really disappear in the black background when the link shows itself as a link. It's blue on other web pages so I went with that. Y'see, I just didn't think that a hot pink background with purple font would give off the vibe I was going for. Thanks for your feedback though do try the highlighting trick either way. One day when I change it to hot pink for a day, you can rest assured that you've influenced that occasion ;)

    ReplyDelete