Search This Blog

Saturday 21 July 2012

"Cleaning Out My Closet" While I Work On "The Next Episode" of "Pimp The System"

My "portable music device" dock has decided it can't face this world any longer.
I'll be honest, this is the greatest challenge I have faced this week and
it gets me down in the dumps like you wouldn't believe. I like to share my music with my neighbours. Well, that's not true, I just like my music loud so they're inadvertently stuck with it. One of my neighbours has Gwar night every Saturday, so I assume we're all in on it, it's just that my music is better... That's a subjective assessment but it's also true.

Instead of sitting around mourning the loss of the little box that could (make music louder), which I am very inclined to do, I am  Cleaning Out My Closet while I work on  The Next Episode. With a lot less swearing and volume... I fucking hate when the bleep out the curse words, and that the best part of that Dr. Dre track is edited out at the end. Hell Yeah!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can beat Pussy Planet bleeding out your eardrums. Sad Whale baby, sad whale.

    That does suck, what I do when shit goes down is other shit, hahaha. Hold on, seems my hand is down my pants.

    This is awkward.

    Hmmm, so I'll try to keep this up with my free hand. Who am I kidding, I'll be right back, I'll need both them and a forearm...

    ...Well tttttthen, tttttthattttt was one of ttttthe bestttttttttttttt... Holy fuck, stttttttttttticky keyboard.

    How tttttthe fuck did ttttthis getttttt even more awkward?

    My sincerestttttt apologies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pussy Planet, not as good as it seems like it might be for being called Pussy Planet... saddest whale ;)

    ReplyDelete