Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 July 2012

DFB Has An Exciting New Feature

stolen

stolen






Inspired by comedian Paul Mooney's "Ask A Black Dude", I'm injecting a new segment into Donors For Boners: "Ask A Hot Chick".

Anything and everything you ever wanted to ask a hot chick but were too afraid to without the safety of the Internet between us. Stay tuned and I will deliver the goods, as I always do. Just as I've honoured all of your requests for pictures by including many in this blog entry.


stolen, so we might all livehappy


You can hit me up on Facebook, or Twitter, or through gmail, or AFF, orLinkedIn, or about 15 million other social network platforms (excluding the ones I've been rejected from for being too damn real). Or you can wait until someone who isn't a pussy asks your question for you.





Follow Up






For those of you following the dickture story; Yes, I am still looking for dicktures I can use here. 















So much truth said in jest.
Also stolen.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment