Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Sexy Poetry...

My favourite husband and I were talking about, none other than the great and magnificent,
Daniel Tosh. Just like anyone else with eyes, he agreed that Daniel is dreamy. 


He's secure in the fact that he's my first favourite husband and feels no sense of competitive chest beating urge to have "more" love with me, or the bigger dick in the family. He also gets along with everyone so I never need to worry that the personality clash will be from his side. I'm far more judgy and I'll only let some of his other wives hang around in our treehouse. I'll tell you all about The D***** Princess and The Pole Dancer, and the myriad of other bitches, in our lives some other day.


In fact, even before he read my love letter he'd noticed the bounce in my step and the rosy glow that only comes from true love fires burning up inside. That's why he's my favourite, because he's the shit. Anyway, he noted again how I always seem so sweet when I'm in love. And I said, "If you keep talking like that and someone hears, I'm gonna hafta kill you, Bitch." And we laughed and then the passion of our love overcame us and we had to fuck right there on the park bench. 


It was magical. And as we were lying there afterwards, wrapped in satin sheets, just like in the movies, he resumed the conversation, saying, "I bet you're going to write some sexy poetry next, ain'tcha?" To which I replied, "All good poetry is sexy!" And then, in the glow of the streetlights, we made love again, like animals on the Discovery Channel.




*The headers aren't complete in their description, my mad poetry stylings often  blend many forms. But I can't typecast each as Absurd, it gets too confusing.


I wrote a [free verse] poem to express myself about it and even though poetry is mostly misunderstood worse than erotica production, Imma Share (again):


Spirited

   I know the Jesus fables best
   'Cause that's the channel we're tuned into
   In The West,
   But they're all pretty
   Much the same. 


(Demonstrate your skill by showing examples of what you have done. The best SkillPages have 5 examples in their portfolio with photos, videos, and files added) Satire/Burlesque/Irony:

Five Examples
To demonstrate my skill
By showing examples...
What have I done?
I need to add small print.
Enter at your own risk

Alliteration:

C 

Chris' cock,
Couldn't control coming,
'Cause Cathy's cunt came.
Completely.
Consuming.
Clenching.
Clutching.
Coercing come canal cleansing.

ABC Poem:

Love

Any
Boy
Can't
Do
Everything
For a
Girl.
Helping 
Is
Just
Kind,
Like 
Making
Noises
Over
Possible
Queries
'Rising, as they 
Sometimes
Tend to.
Unfolding
Very
Well into
Years of
Zzz.

Irony/Burlesque Type/Rhymes:

Pirate Treasure

Booty, booty everywhere,
And nary a drop to drink.

I awake every day,
Surprised I'm not gay...

The experiences here
Could make a girl think:

The Cock leads me astray
Should I turn it away?



This sample of Romanticism, first appearing here, was inspired by this poetry exercise.


God Is Everything


The shooter.
The victims and survivors.
The theatre people.
The movie makers, and advertisers.
The police who've had a hand in rounding him up, and keeping him.
The medical minions who treated the aftermath, delivered the bodies and fed them, as applicable. 
The news folks that report him as the "alleged shooter".
The policy makers and breakers who are (or aren't) influenced by the event. 
The system meting out the justice that'll be wrought on his sorry ass.
His family.
Neighbours.
Co-workers.
Us, and all the people creeping this conversation.

Name Poem:

Imma Writa

I'm a writer,
Making
My
Asshattery

"Work"
"Right"
In
This
Asshattery World.

Haiku:

Passion

Your thick cock throbbing,
Hard against my leg, as you
Kiss me so deeply.

More Free Verse:

Hi Gene and Other Manners

It's simply that,
Hygiene is polite.

If you trim
Your lover will appreciate that.

If you trim
More for the doctor
Than your lover,
They won't appreciate it as much.

Handwashing is advised, too.
It's for your own good.
And your lovers'.

Take a bath,
Change your clothes,
Use the washer and dryer upon occasion,
Toothbrushes aren't optional.

Too much cologne,
Makes people wonder if you're dirty.
And covering up.

It's all as simple as 
No "Hi Gene", it's "Bye Gene."

p.s. If you want to write your own sexy poetry, this might help!



No comments:

Post a Comment