Search This Blog

Friday 3 August 2012

Fluff

1- My #lesbian #lover said I was overdue to fuck somebody, or at least have #sex @danieltosh again  http://donorsforboners.blogspot.ca/2012/07/future-ex-husbands-and-how-to-use.html
2- He's not really a #lesbian he just #loves #vagina as much

3- I thought we were overdue to talk about menstrual periods ... #vagina

4- 6 weeks + no #period talk? In the real world 6 weeks+ no period = #pregnancy #shudder

5- I decided to #compromise by #writing 140 Tweets I'd Post If #Twitter Generated ANY #Traffic at all.

6- There may not be 140 line items. They may not have 140 or fewer #characters. #SuckItUp

7- My #fingernails are too long to type with right now. I am using my #feet

8- When you discuss your #foot #fetish you resemble a small boy w his hand in the #cookie jar. #JustSaying

9- Your #fetishes bore the #piss out of me... see what I did there?

10- Seriously, #scripted #sex #sucks ... so #stodgy . Shoulda said #Stuffy ? #Stiff ? Sans #sensuality sex suffers severely...

11- #Sexy , all those Ses... All those S's? All those Esses? All that alliteration!

12- I got a new #Stereo I know you were waiting for the #update on that. It's killing me not to #crank it right now.

13- I genuinely don't prefer most #CountryMusic Some old stuff is worthy of my eartime but not most of it. It makes me #violent

14- You think I'm always #violent because #WayneBrady has to #ChokeABitch so often. I'm only a little punchy

15- That was probably the #highlight of #WayneBrady 's career... I don't remember anything else he's done.

16- I don't #remember what I had #for #breakfast so maybe I'm not the best #authority on the subject.

17- Speaking of #GayBreakfast Why do you care who marries who? Let everyone have a chance at the 50% #divorce rate #misery #lottery

18- Seriously, I think you think about other people's #dicks way too much for me not to #wonder if you're #gay 

19- Just worry about #where your #dick is, or more realistically, isn't. Your #wife might do you again if made it #impossible for her not to.

20- Stop talking about your #bitch #exwife Only #proves u have #unresolved #feelings Get over it THEN go get some #strange. U'll #enjoy it MORE

21- Seriously about the #bitchexwifetalk You married her and made those miniature humans with her. If she's a "bitch" now, I'm next on the block

22- By "I" I meant the next #chick to come along and break your #heart ... #heartbreak happens. Can't know how #good the good shit is without it

23- Rejection also happens in relating #Divorce being the biggest #relationship #rejection of all Still #GetOverIt It's just #SomeShitThatHappened

24- Generally stop being a lil #bitch Know where your #value is and #offer it freely. Watch the #booty meter go up exponentially.

25- ^That's @DavidDeida in a bastardized #nutshell I just stopped to #follow him on #Twitter #ForReal

26- Also for real: #CommonSense The mindset, not the #artist It's the true secret to getting laid. It's not that #common = http://donorsforboners.blogspot.ca

27- Just be #real It'll get you furthest in the #booty game It's the quickest way to a #yes or a #no No is as good as a yes, #saves #time 

28- Fuck, getting #close to #140 might be a bit of a stretch at this late hour. #WhereWasI ???

29- Getting #laid obviously. Between tweeting some #ShitThatsTrending Then thinking about that killer #sexercise session.

30- Hey, #lesbianlover @danielTosh and I did have #sex again It was as #magical as always. I forgot the strap-on so he did me for a change. #sigh

31- A lot of straight guys wanna get #pegged by a #ChickWithADick <-A woman with a #StrapOn, not necessarily a #trannie But that's #popular too.

32- It's especially #HardToBeHipHop late at night on new #stereo day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUQYiD9RhHk

33- There's lots of good #Canadian #HipHop East coast to west. #Haha @therascalz just came on. #LoveMyLife

34- Remember #JonStewart 's character in #HalfBaked Ya, that's how I feel about #HipHop  Have you ever #shagged ? On hip hop?

35- Laundry, loving, laughing, parenting, partying, painting, bus rides, car rides, wagon rides... all better with #HipHop

36- #Poetry is awesome. Poetry with #beats is even more awesome In a word: #Awesome http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPMmsUICHNE


38- Every article is just an #excuse to link back to shit I already #wrote Just #marketing http://donorsforboners.blogspot.ca

39- Get more #booty Or less, depending on the sense the term is used... just read my blog http://donorsforboners.blogspot.ca

40- Listen @ I love you but your #NewGirlfriend is a #dumbass Her brother is a #tool too... #Genetics are a #bitch

41- I could just itemize all my #lovers #husbands #girlfriends & #fuck buddies. That's be 140x140 #easy

42- #Easy #ThatsWhatHeSaid When you ask who "he" is, with no hint of #irony I laugh until I #pee

43- Really into the #GoldenShowers eh? (see? #Canadian ) Stay tuned, there are some golden showers coming... #coming #lol

44- #lol is so overused that you have to take it to #lmfao when you really do #LaughOutLoud http://donorsforboners.blogspot.ca

45- You only think I am a #man because I am mimicking a male method so well that it calls my #vagina into #question #ImJustThatGood

46- My #vagina has #teeth Your #mom wasn't #lying about that part. She was lying when she said you were #handsome #DirtyLiar

47- I #floss them regularly... I'm about to take this #joke #TooFar It can't be #Helped #ImmaWrita #NottaModel 

48- I don't even have #sex That's why I #write about it so #much I'm #frigid like #MondayMorning in #January

49- But I guarantee when my #shagvideo gets #released it will be far more entertaining than #ParisHilton 's. That was #deplorable

50- Have #fun when you #GoFuckYourself later. It may be the best thing about today http://donorsforboners.blogspot.ca

51- Fuck, not even #half and I pulled the #GoFuckYourself card. I wonder if my prior tweets count... they really should.

303- I checked the #RuleBook They count. I've far surpassed the 140 goal. I'm going to go get laid now. Bon soir mes amis!

No comments:

Post a Comment