Search This Blog

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Ask A Hot Chick - 8

Ask A Hot Chick is a popular sport. Much obliged, and I'm finally purging the shitload of media I've stored in various places. You're welcome, I know how much you love pictures.

Blue highlights take you to more excitement on the Internet. Usually more of my blog 'cause I'm peddlin' words like they're my bitch...


It should be noted that this gentleman had no information or photos on his profile,
and that this was about the extent of our "conversation".
That's par for the course, average as all fuck...
Doesn't stand out at all, if that needs to be said.
Popularity has nothin' to do with it,
this is Life As A Chick On The Internet

A: If you're a grown ass man, or woman, who doesn't know what you're awesome about, you have a lot of work to do before you become exciting to other human beings. Equally important to know what you suck at, and working on some of that while you love yourself off for your easy successes.

It's no different than being aware of your status as either attractive, average or ugly by the time you hit your mid 20's. It's shit simple to know where you stand and work the advantages. Steve Buscemi isn't where he is in the world because he's "dreamy".

Sure, they say not to compare yourself, or anyone, to anyone else but that's right bullshit and we all do it to some degree. Or what's the point of labelling anything? If you say you're tall, you are simply observing yourself relative to the height of most people. In other words, comparing yourself to others. 

I noticed early on that I was a little freak, relative to most, and have grown steadily into the bigger freak I've become. It ain't no thang, except to the Normals, who tend to get their panties in a bunch over quite a lot of things I couldn't care less about. Like pretending to be something I ain't.

That's cool and everything, different strokes for different folks, but I have a hard time with the small talk so if you ask, I will tell you. And if you seem insecure and lacking in self-awareness, and I observe that, I'll probably seem a little harsh in reporting it all so honestly... Maybe if more people were honest, it would be less shocking to the system... Maybe I'm just a linguist and take the things you say too literally. Why do you say these things if you don't mean them? Being your "Yes Man" is strictly against my religion.

Hey Mister,
Didn't you get the memo that I'm a jerk :P

Some of us are happy to receive honest feedback because we realize there is still much to learn and discover... I doubt we get mad at the mechanic for noticing stuff about our cars either. 

If you've been you for your whole life, and I assume you have, and you still don't know yourself... Slug's poetry is usually better than mine, and this instance is no different, so put this in your ear holes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRbx5pTGVik



No comments:

Post a Comment