Search This Blog

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Random Pictures

Type some stuff, la la la. 

In all the seriousness it is humanly possible to muster,
these bouts of Writer's Block are intervened on nicely by random images such as the ones compiled below, that just don't fit in anywhere else... hence the title of this article.

"They" say to write that you don't know what to write because the act of writing will break that block free and booyah, you'll magically be a word wizard again. Instead of that, I'll just tell ya, again: The blue words take you to exciting places, like here. (You're welcome.) Which might help you make more sense of this. The third installment is thick enough for two entries but I have to change the word "nut" in the title because it upsets certain advertising forums censorship censors...

Anyway, I know how y'all love the pictures, so in the absence of the words, enjoy these pictures of words.

Still rockin' the dickture campaign

My first time encountering a period picture request... glad you could be here for that.
That's a lot of love for vagina right there.

If you really want to know... look here.
Is that the lamest appeal for pictures ever?
Everything I ever wanted you to know about me
is on the blog.










If this was Twitter,
somebody's hairstylist would be getting a shout out...
I can work anything into the blog. Haha, obviously!





Have you figured out that it's all an advertisement for the blog, which is an advertisement of my ability to string words together, real entertaining like... You can hire me to write advertising campaigns if you need one. This one's so clever in it's simplicity that "Imma Writa" still eludes many... Imma Writa, it's what I do. 



No comments:

Post a Comment