Search This Blog

Friday 21 September 2012

Real Pictures

Damn, I guess asking for dicktures,
for the dickture article,
could be a bit like me wishing cancer on your dick.
I really didn't mean it like that...
You can find all the erotica
right here. Blue=link ;) 
Fuck man, I hate to break it to you but photographs of my, or anyone's, heaving bosom
isn't the "real thing", it's still just photographs... and digital at that, so there's nothing to touch at all... except for yourself. Which was always true.

But there is no titty in your hand, or wet pussy grinding on your leg, or heavy breathing, or nails digging into your back, nor a real live, heels to Jesus, sweet ass woman with your dick in any of her glorious orifices. You can't even make out with a picture. It ain't the real thing by a mile, or three.

With the number of booty pictures and videos available almost everywhere on the Internet, it seems a right dick move to try to peer pressure uninterested women into being volunteer web entertainers. For the ladies who do get off on it, giddy up girl, you won't have any trouble finding an audience. If you happen to encounter any who have interesting uses
I could say this was me.
It could be,
if I was a lil thicker,
and had a cuter nose.
But it could be a picture
I stole from the Intenet,

or paid a model to pose for,
and edited a little,
just as easily.
for words... send them my way.

This silly talk about pictures being proof that I'm me, is plain silly talk. I could send any picture of any hot chick that could, or might not, be me. Just like my profile picture...

The thing is, Imma Writa. Still. It really doesn't matter what I look like if my brain still works "real good". Still. Trying to convince me to show you my naked titties is a ridiculous waste of your time and energy. Straight up. I'm a Highest Order Prudess.

For real. I don't even take my shirt off to shower, because I am that big a prude, I always wear a swimsuit. Which is directly opposite to my claims of being a nudist... Believe whichever you want to. That girl's undergarments match and overall, she's a very pleasant distraction from all of your wishful thinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment