Search This Blog

Saturday 27 October 2012

Whine and Bitch Some More, It's Sooo Hawt!

Real Talk 
available 24/7 
via the world wide web ;)







"Whaaaa, whaaa, entertain me Mommy!"
That's what your whining sounds like to me...
Just sayin'

Dearest Darlings, and Trolls, too,

Yes, it's been a while. But, rather than complaining like a lil bitch, you could consider this question, which I pose to you with all sincerity... "What have you done for me lately?"

Before you answer that, with a shocked and resounding "Huh?", I will remind 

you that unsolicited dicktures don't count for shit. 

Seriously. Having no need whatsoever for a single dickture leaves me in a position where I have a tonne of material that I have no use for. See what I did there? I'm making the most of it because necessity is the mother of invention. Have you figured it out yet, that those blue bits are links to further wordly treasures? Ya, they are.

The fact of the matter is, I've been extra busy in the real world and just like for you, in your real world, obligations and responsibilities have to come first. Or maybe you're an asshole and simply go about raping and pillaging to meet your needs... whatever you have to do to get by in this crazy world.

What do YOU do to get by in this crazy world? Have you a wee faerie who does your laundry and pays The Man so you can eat bonbons and play shuffleboard all day. Or whatever it is that you do in the parallel fantasy plane that is certainly not this reality we're sharing...

I think it's supposed to be a compliment when y'all assume that there's "someone"
bankrolling all of this exciting entertainment.
That ultimately,
you hope "someone else" is adding value to my world
so that I might continue to be here to add value to yours,
so you don't have to feel squeamish about adding nothin' while receiving so much.
No wait... that's just selfish,
even though it is an acknowledgement of the inherent value in the things I am sharing here,
so I do thank you for that part...
But lemme say it again, loud and muthafuckin' clear:
I am the "someone"
bankrolling this mission,
of my own volition.
I don't get paid to be here,
I just do it.

I just do it.
I make it happen
because when there is a huge yes burning up your insides, it's really easy to say no 
to everything else.
Because I could just tell you that I'm a decent scribe
and hope to Jesus that a publisher  comes to my door with a contract in hand...
Or, as you can see,
I choose to do what I do and plug the shit out of it,
so that you and many others might enjoy the
"seeing is believing" phenomenon that is oh so deeply trustable to us humans.

So, the real question is:
Would YOU work for free 

just to show, rather than tell,
that you're pretty good at doing 

The Thing 
you quite rightly love the shit out of?

Darlings, it's quite apparent,
based on the very little you appear to be willing to do to get laid,
(Often not even the bare minimum-To get laid... 
...one of the greatest experiences on the planet!!)
which you allegedly love so very much,
and allegedly do so very well,
I already know that you wouldn't work hard just because you can
but Bitches, 
please, 
stop projecting your silly shit onto me 
(Projection Bias - I'm not makin' this shit up, people).
I don't run the same reindeer games
so you can stop with the orange vs. apple comparative methods
just 
read 
the 
words


Just read the words. You might laugh or learn or find a little love for yourself if you took the reigns a little. Just sayin', it is your life... So, if as you say "You really wanna get your bone on" you really need to stop acting in a way that proves the very opposite... Think on that while I go play a super hero in the real world. Read more of the words here, designed to help you engineer the life you claim you want while I go play a super hero in the real world. Get over your damn self and let it sink in so you can start fucking enjoying life for a second or two. And I say that with all due respect.

I also understand how hard it is to use your brain when you're hard but that doesn't excuse your denial... 





For reals,
bitching that I'm not meeting your free entertainment needs is
straight up pussy talk... and not the good kind.
Actions always speak louder than words,
so if you've actually read all 97 entries here,
you are welcome to put in a respectful request
for new material, 
submitted with a cheque
and a bouquet of wild daisies and peonies,
delivered as a singing telegram.











2 comments:

  1. Please, stop mentioning the blue links. Your regulars get it by now, and newbies are probably savvy enough to figure it out.

    -j.h

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao, good irony.

    If you'd care to view the analytics that prove your theory is pleasant but wrong, I'll have my faerie fax them over ;)

    ReplyDelete